The Fine Print
Not all of us love rules, but we've got to have them!
You must agree to our terms and conditions below, and complete the form which follows, in order to shop with us.
By purchasing from any of the SAINTs pages on Facebook you agree to:
- Pay your items immediately, unless you have written confirmation from SAINTs, that you are a registered account holder with us.
- Keep track of all your purchases, and settle them by the last day of the month, if you are a confirmed and registered account holder.
- Collect your items or arrange postage / courier for such, within 30 days from your purchase.
- Collect within 4 weeks from your date of purchase, unless arranged otherwise. Items which were paid for but not collected in time, will be resold and the payment considered a donation to Animal Welfare.
- Collect from the Online Shop on Saturdays, 10:00 - 15:00, or make alternative arrangements to collect PRE-PAID items from the Charity Shop on Fridays, via our Facebook inbox only - with at least one days' notice.
- If collecting from the Charity Shop, you must collect on the date agreed upon. Failure to collect when agreed upon, will result in revoking the option of alternative collection.
- Your item will only be sent to the Charity Shop for collection if the payment has cleared in our account, so please ensure enough time between payment and collection.
- Request a postal estimate if you are not able to collect, and pay the quoted amount by month end. If postage is not paid in time, the parcel will only be sent the month after due to limited availability of our postal staff.
Purchases may be stashed for payment & collection on month end if you register an account with us; otherwise items MUST be paid immediately and collected within 4 weeks / by the end of the same month of purchase.
You MUST bid on the individual pictures loaded for the individual books posted; the only exception is for posts where one item is on sale / auction,
but contains multiple pictures of the same item - please bid or comment on the combined post on the timeline for those, to ensure all comments are in one location.
We regret books cannot be "ordered" and we have no directory to refer to, when queries for specific books are made.
Auction items are allocated to the person with the last bid, within the minute of indicated closing time, unless the amount bid is lower than the amount of a previous bid. All bids must be incremented by R 5, unless stated otherwise. Auctions are cut off at the time and date stipulated, and may be closed manually at a later time. All bids within the minute of the stipulated time are valid, i.e. auctions which close at 8pm will include bids up until 20:00:59 - before the clock ticks over to 20:01.
STRAIGHT SALE RULES
Sale items are allocated to the first person to comment "mine" or a variant thereof on the item in question.
Please comment on the correct image;
- If a post has multiple images for ONE item, you must comment on the combined post on the timeline and not on individual photos.
- If a post has multiple items for sale, with multiple images, please comment on the image of the item you'd like (unless stated otherwise)
We accept credit and debit cards in-store as well as EFT (must clear in our account prior to collection)
Supporting Animals in Needy Times
FNB Northgate Branch (Code 256755)
Account Number 62368255446
Please use your full Facebook name as reference!
You may pay cash in store, if you are an account holder paying within the correct time parameters, or purchased your item on the Friday before collection; otherwise the purchase will default to other bidders / buyers or be resold.
We also accept SnapScan payments! Click here to view the code.
If you would like your items posted, please complete our form accurately and supply the relevant address (street / delivery address for courier, PostNet branch or Pargo point for collection).
Estimates will be provided to you subject to the weight of the parcel, and all payments must clear in our account before we post.
We post in the last or first week of the month, depending on where month end falls, only for items paid by month end.
If your payment has not cleared in our account by month end, your parcel will be added to the back of the postage queue, as preference is given to those who pay on time.
We no longer post items through the South African Post Office, due to delays and unreliable service, which has resulted in loss of business for SAINTs.
You are welcome to send your own driver / courier to collect your purchases, provided all purchases are paid by month end, and we are given enough notice to parcel your items in advance.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND COURIERS WITHOUT USING YOUR NAME AS REFERENCE, OR INFORMING US OF THE COMPANY NAME, AS WE HAVE NO WAY TO DETERMINE WHOSE COLLECTION IT IS OTHERWISE.
Please note that postage / courier of fragile items is entirely at your own risk; whilst we try our best to wrap your parcels as carefully as possible, we cannot accept responsibility for damage caused by the Post Office or the courier company in question.
SAINTs Online Shop is located at Shop 21, Northriding Square, cnr Bellairs & Blandford drive, Northriding. The Charity Shop is next door (Shop 22)
Collection from Online Shop are on Saturdays, 10:00 - 15:00 ONLY - for alternative arrangements see above.
I agree to THE ABOVE terms & conditions